The characters say "xue zhongwen" meaning "Study Chinese".
One of the shirts in the line of Mandarin Companion merch for Chinese learners.
Studying Chinese? This is for you. Wake up in the morning, like as soon as the alarm rings, immediate studying of Chinese flashcards. Like I’m studying flashcards so fast that I’m hitting the next flashcard button like a possessed woodpecker. As soon as anyone tries to stop me, BOOM, welcome to my greased body that’s like trying to grab soap off of a state pen shower floor. I’d be so hard to get a hold of that it would be like trying to nail gelatin to the wall. Using your sumo palm strikes to stop me? Say goodbye to your knee caps as I dropkick them in like a SWAT member busting down a door, wooden frame still intact, unsuspecting drug dealer sprinting through the back door. Try to overpower me with your romance languages? I’d lift you up like a Rafiki lifting up a baby lion in a special VHS release and slam you down like a pog on a schoolyard playground. I’d have so much juice running through me that the CIA wouldn’t know whether to open up a new branch for mutants or sell me to a heavy metal band so they could snort me. All the while, I’m studying Chinese.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping